Vin Audit is the next thing for you and for your car, well at least your next car purchase. If you own a car you can check the VIN report, also known as the report based on your cars vehicle identification number. You will be able to get the title problem checks, junk, salvage, and even insurance records on Vin Audit site. Odometer checks, vehicle and title information and various other vehicle records based on the VIN number.
Inside the Vehicle history report you will find the following:
- Detailed vehicle specification
- Current and history titles
- Reported odometer reading & issues
- Checks across 60+ potential title brands
- The date and entity for title brans present
- Records of total loss reported by insurance companies
- Records of salvage reported by junk and salvage yards
- The content information associated junk, salvage, and insurance entities
You will learn that the data collected is supplied by the Nation Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS). To gain access to these records you will have to provide the VIN number and you will be able to get all the information needed based on the VIN and everything about the car on Vin Audit site.