One of the topmost plugins used in WordPress is the Optin Skin plugin which enables the user to add attractive opt-in forms and social share boxes to his blog. Dwelling on the mantra of “more traffic + more conversions = More dollars”, the makers of this amazing plugin has taken an extra step in creating the opt-in forms with fade effect which draws the attention of visitors for a higher rate of conversion. Simply defined, this wonderful plugin is a shortcut of making more money from your blogs.
Taking about the features of Optin Skin, we have-
- At #1, the potential to split test your way to higher conversion rates, wherein you can test all elements of your opt-in form. From letting you change the colors of the buttons, forming text, to adding eBook covers and box colors; Optin Skin does it all
- At #2, Optin Skin allows the use to full optimize all the 18 default designs. A very simplified for of editor has been incorporated within the skin that facilitates editing all the elements within your blog
- #3 marks the remarkable Fade effect. The Optin Skin comes with a very attractive ‘Fade’ effect feature which allows the opt-in form to simply fade into your content, thus catching the attention of your visitors
- At #4, we have the advantage of Optin Skin counting the impressions of site visitor only who scrolls to the part of the page when the opt-in form is
- #5- Optin Skin enables you to power your own designs. All you have to do is to code and configure your own designs in HTML & CSS, and Optin Skin does all the remnant necessary chores!
- Feature #6 proffers you with the privilege of placing skins anywhere on your blog with a single mouse click
- At #7, Optin Skin allows you to make more money with the help of an optional affiliate link. With this option feature, once can add a small ‘powered by’ link to anywhere on the blog which will earn him 50% of every Optin Skin sale
- #8, probably one of the most important feature of Optin Skin is that it works with all email marketing services such as Aweber, MailChimp, InfusionSoft, iContact, GetResponse etc